A Refreshing Mind – Body Health Retreat – All Ages Welcome!
Location: Woodstock Sustainable Farms, 211 Pulpit Rock Road Woodstock CT, www.wssfarms.com
Dates: Friday, October 20, 2107 through Sunday October 22, 2017
Times: Friday 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Saturday + Sunday 7:00am – 8:00pm
Cost: $500 for meals + tuition (lodging not included, see below)
Come relax, unplug and relinquish your life demands so you can experience a more balanced lifestyle. Immerse yourself in this mind-body health retreat tucked away in the idyllic Connecticut Quiet Corner on 130 acres of land that supports you in establishing sustainable health practices.
Join Dr Alison Monette and Tish Roy RYT 500 as they expertly guide and teach you how to prepare and manage your mind and body to effectively navigate through your complex demands of the 21st century life. This retreat includes:
- Individual consultation with each provider to personalize your retreat experience
- Empowering Group lectures: nutrition, functional individualized medicine, intrinsic mind-body connection and the vital role of your spine
- Therapeutic yoga and breath classes
- Practical tools for meditation
- Meals aligned with nutrition teachings including a traditional New England Hearth dinner event
- Daily meals prepared by Heirloom Food Company www.eatheirloom.com with top quality, locally sourced organic ingredients
During our time together, you can also enjoy:
- Learning about sustainable farming
- Walking the serene trails
- Connecting with the natural surroundings
Why a mind-body health retreat? This is the perfect getaway that turns down the speed and volume of life long enough for you to truly experience a revitalizing retreat for yourself, a loved one or a friend. How refreshing it will be to relax and be healthy at the same time! Tap into the natural setting and let someone else plan your day and prepare your healthy meals. All this while you skillfully learn mindful eating practices along with practical mind-body solutions, which become the healthy daily habits that empower you in life.
It’s never too early (or late) in life to learn these practical mind-body healthy habits, so all ages are truly welcome!
To register and make payment: www.avenamedical.com/health-retreat or contact Avena Integrative Medical Center at 860.963.2250
*Space will be limited to 10 overnight participants, plus 10 day participants. For those wishing to experience a full immersion by staying on-site at Woodstock Sustainable Farms, please contact the farm at 888.788.8726.